Community First North Yorkshire is inviting people aged 50+ to take a survey and join its network to help shape future support services and raise awareness. Further details received from CFNY are shown below.
Registrations are now open for North Yorkshire residents aged 50+ to join a network – an umbrella partnership to gather voice, share information and open up channels of communication across the county about what is needed to create an age friendly community. As well as inviting people to join the network, we’re also asking people aged 50+ to contribute to the future of North Yorkshire’s communities by completing a short survey.
Help us spread the word
We’ve created some resources which will provide you with more information. Please take a few moments to have a browse:
- Video animation – You can view the animation here on YouTube or on our website here. It’s a 2.45 minute explainer about our hopes for the network.
- Infographic – summarising what the network is.
- Survey : electronic or hard copy (this is an A4 format to make it easy for you to print yourself)
- Network registration form: electronic (If the link doesn’t work please copy and paste this url into your browser: https://bit.ly/3S6G5OT ) : hard copy (again, in an A4 format for ease of printing)
- A4 poster (which you can print off)
- Communications pack with suggestions for posts and ready-created graphics for you to use.
We are keen for as many residents aged 50+ as possible to have access to this opportunity so are asking for your help to cascade and spread the word using the resources linked above.
The survey closes on 30 November 2022 but registrations to the network are ongoing.
If you are a group/organisation supporting residents who would struggle to complete the survey independently, but are able to take part in a group discussion, then we would also welcome feedback collated in this manner.
Let’s get the conversation started and instigate change for the better!
Thank you for your support. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me: Vivienne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 704177.
Viv Fleming, Project Co-ordinator, Voice & Representation of People aged 50+ Network
Tel: 01904 704 177 Mobile : 07825 380052
Usual working days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Unit A | Tower House | Askham Fields Lane | Askham Bryan | York | YO23 3FS
email@example.com | Office Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Registered Charity No. 515538