NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of County Councillors To North Yorkshire County Council Scheduled for 05 May 2022 For divisions within the district area of Richmondshire Division
Catterick Village & Brompton-on-Swale 1
Hipswell & Colburn 1
Leyburn & Middleham 1
North Richmondshire 1
Scotton & Lower Wensleydale 1
Upper Dales 1
1. Nomination papers must be delivered BY HAND to the Deputy Returning Officer via the Elections Team at the address below on any day from the date of this notice (excluding bank holidays), between 10am and 4pm but not later than 4pm on Tuesday 5th April 2022.
2. Nomination papers can be obtained from the Deputy Returning Officer at the address below, during the times stated above, or from the district named above website.
3. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday 5th May 2022.
4. Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Thursday 14th April 2022. Applications can be made online: https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
5. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address below by 5pm on Tuesday 19th April 2022.
6. Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address below by 5pm on Tuesday 26th April 2022.
7. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at address below by 5pm on Thursday 5th May 2022.
Dated: Friday 18th March 2022
Deputy Returning Officer
Printed and Published by Richmondshire District Council