Middleham Town Council and the Key Centre have organised a programme of events to celebrate the Jubilee in Middleham (see separate post and poster). We have obtained some funding from Richmondshire District Council together with donations from generous local residents, who prefer to do so privately and to whom we are most grateful. We hope there is something for everyone.
- We do need volunteers to help set up and clear away after each event please. We most need help as follows:
- Thursday 2nd June: an after work crew to help put up and secure the marquee on the Sports Field and rope off parking areas
- Friday 3rd June: a late afternoon crew to litter pick the sports field
- Saturday 4th June: a mid morning and an afternoon crew plus a van or vehicle and flat bed trailer to move tables from the Key Centre to the Market Square, set them up and take them back afterwards (around 4pm).
- Plus a small crew to put up bunting around the Market Square and to take it down afterwards.
- Sunday 5th June: help with setting up, waiting at tables at the Key Centre Lunch, and some people to help tidying away and washing up afterwards.
- Sunday 5th June or Monday 6th June: a crew to take down and stow away the marquee on the Sports field
If you can help with any of these tasks to help the weekend events to happen, please contact Cllr Honor Byford or Pam Avison at the Key Centre: 01969 624002 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number and which events/days you can help with.